Speakers with the most detailed midrange? (non-ESL/planar)

Anyone care to give their opinion on what dynamic speaker has the most detailed/revealing midrange? Not including electrostatics or planar speakers. Approximately between the frequencies of 400Hz to 3kHz. Also, just to clarify what I mean by detail: when there is a musical passage that entails many different layers of instruments, the speakers' ability to separate all the elements so all the instruments are heard clearly and nothing is obscured. Also the ability to retrieve every last bit of information on a recording, such as random sounds in the studio, distortion in recordings and reverb tails.

As far as price goes... 2 categories... below $12,000 USD (new) and any price range. Thanks.
woofer72
Alon V MKII speakers with the Alnico magnet was the most beautiful mid-range sound I ever heard.  Fast and musical.

Happy Listening.
I have harbeth 30.1 which I really love but just ordered tannoy legacy Ardens with 15 driver ..., supposed to have fabled mid range but I’ll have to report back.

also my wee falcon ls3/5a have great mids and higher but lacking bass as you would expect from pint sized speakers.

older kef 104 used for speaker tv duty but they have a dirty dark mid to them .... fabled in their time
In the Pro world PSI monitors are regarded as a Swiss precision intrument. Still a fantastic listening but may be a bit fatiguing if you sit for long hours.

For very high precision but also a beautiful organic and very balanced sound you don’t want to leave - try Quested monitors (passive or active). Trad. British sound but on a Pro level.

(havn’t yet had time for my ATC/Lipinski duel)