Cartridge Upgrade ...AT ART-9?

Hello all , I'm looking to upgrade to a better TT / cartridge and I've heard from a very reliable source that the AT ART-9 is unbeliebavly great cartridge.

I listen to mostly Classic Rock /Jazz Fusion ....I currently just have a Technics SL15 with a P205CMK3. I'd like to get something that is higher end around $1K that dramatically improves my setup. 

Anything that is with mentioning that gives the ART-9 a run in that range? Thanks! 

Allnic H1201 
Lyngdorf TDAI 2170
Tekton DI SE
128x128tommypenngotti
Raul, your post was meant to be some other as I never have talked ´bout Technics cartridges. I agree that ART7 may very well be even better than ART9 because it´s very low output 0.12 mV. But it needs a very HQ preamp to get the best out it. For OP it´s better to stay with ART9, first upgrade his deck, then cartridge. Besides, I doubt that ART7 is better than a vintage LOMC say Highphonic in that very low level 0.12 mV. 
Dear @harold-not-the-barrel : My mistake, never mind.

In the other side I still own Highphonic that's very low output a was designed by Denon ex-workers, these gentlemans participated in the Denon very low output cartridge designs and afetr that founded highphonic designing cartridges and a tonearm. Very good cartridges indeed.

The ART 7 is a good cartridge but its sound signature is different from the Highphonic.

R.
The SL-15 uses a p-mount cartridge, of which your choices are severely limited to conical and bonded elliptical moving magnet designs. Keep that SL-15 as it is very historically significant and buy a conventional arm vintage or new direct drive turntable and you will be able to choose from so many cartridges it’ll make your head spin. 
I should add that I own three Technics linear tracking turntables, the SL-DL5 which is direct drive but not quartz locked, and two SL-QL5 turntables, which as the name implies are quartz locked. They use the p-mount system, which is pre-calibrated for any cartridge to work with any turntable. The arm drive on these older units is said to need cleaning and relubrication at the age they are now. This will probably restore some or all sound quality. 
The SL-15 uses a p-mount cartridge, of which your choices are severely limited to conical and bonded elliptical moving magnet designs.

Not at all. Simply find an amazing P-Mount cartridges designed by Stanton back in the 70s/80s with Nude Stereohedron styli on them, they are high compliance.

What’s wrong with MM design?

Stanton made low impedance and low output LZS version of their top on the line MM too, those carts are Moving Magnet but works with MC phono stage or headamp.