Some components too old now?

I have a traditional HiFi. Some bits are really old, but still working fine and I wouldn’t have a clue about updating even if I wanted to. Just wondering how long I can expect them to last, and whether I should pro-actively seek to update before there’s a catastrophic failure.
In particular, my CD player, pre-amp and DAC date back to around 1990, so these are about 30 years old now:
Marantz CD80 / Aragon 24k (with phono stage that I use) / Aragon D2A
Thoughts?
128x128vinyloid
It not that costly to upgrade your components.  Amps usually have large capacitors with two leads on the top.  You can just match the values and swap them out  just measure the new caps and the clamps prior to ordering them.  Nichicon you can buy at Parts Connexoin in Canada, etc.

Just saying
1984 Klipschorns, NAD 1600, Mc 275, Mcd 707 the Node 2i is the only thing new. Happy with all of it, solid old equipment beats the snot out of a lot of the expensive new stuff. There was much greater sales volume of HEA in the 70s and 80s, more volume = better profits = better r&d. Imo those solid old components can't be beat.  I listened to a set of speakers the other day that darn near made my ears bleed, they cost as much as a house and had diamond tweeters, and sounded awful.  Certain things just work, tubes,horns, solid engineering. 
Of all the things mentioned I would say the DAC is the main piece I would upgrade and the CD player last. That or a an updated mid to high end CD player with a better built in DAC than something from 1990. 
Thanks for all your comments. Boiling it all down, it seems that the only thing I should consider is potentially changing my Aragon DAC.
Does anyone know much about the Aragon D2A? It has a separate power supply, and I remember that in its day it was considered one of the best.
Like you said, it was one of the best in its' day, but that was more than 20 years ago. I think you'll find just about any DAC built recently will be a significant improvement.
I found a link to another forum (hopefully allowed) asking the same question:
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/dacs-old-vs-new.3229/
B