New TEO Audio ICs, who has them?

TEO has been busy, they recently introduced the KRONOS ICs:

https://www.dagogo.com/audio-blast-three-new-cables-two-cable-makers/

I see they also have an upgraded version of the Game Changer (GC II):

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8e6gg-teo-audio-gcii-1m-different-physics-math-different-result...

tommylion
Teo Audio folks would admit their products reflect a continuous stream of ongoing development. I can’t keep up with their varied products. What’s listed on their website undoubtedly reflects some of those products. But then came GC, GC2, Ultra, Kronon and others, followed by the GC-JR and the double double series. And now their XLR balanced IC’s, which are surely a bargain, given their new 3-D printed connectors.

The point is that these guys don’t really answer to a Board of Directors or a Marketing Czar. Contact them and ask them what you want for IC’s, in terms of materials, connectors, length and implementation. They will undoubtedly try their best to give you an abbreviated matrix of prices for your objectives.
Yes, "continuous stream of development" pretty well nails it. Ken and I are both unrepentant tinkerers who are always finding new ways to do things, and finding new materials to improve product. We have a literal mountain of cables that were part of some idea to move performance forward but kinda missed the mark ( read there is a very real tangible cost attached to development unlike some folks who just combine long time catalog items to produce product ).

The problem with that is we don't have a product list that stays constant. Its sort of like the restaurant that doesn't  have a set menu because the chef always wants to make the best meal with the best currently available ingredients. 

So while we don't have a cast in stone product list we will provide the very best product that we can produce at that time. And if a model has been superceded by a superior sounding cable at any given price point it gets dropped. 

Hope that helps understand where we are coming from.....sorry done in haste.
taras22, good to know. Having said that, what’s the 2019 snapshot of the Teo Audio IC product line? I know the GC balanced is making a big splash now. And I see the GC Junior is still alive and kicking. What else is being offered now? Double double GC Juniors and Double double Ultras? Others?
The problem with the GC balanced is that it ended up way way over-performing. Kinda embarrassing.

And then a couple of the first customers tried it as an AES/EBU 110 ohm balanced digital cable. They thought it excellent. For one, It equaled or exceeded their world class reference, the one considered around the globe to be the best..the, er, clear ’see through’ one. Against one half of a $650 pair.

Whoops.

New technology has a way of doing that.