Blue Circle Audio is Out of Business

dill
" For the sake of clarity they didn’t go out of business "
Looks like they are out of business to me ...
http://www.bluecircle.com/
dill
Thanks! for sharing. What happens if the new saturnaudio follows the same path in a few years?

Happy Listening!
Seems like Gilbert is going to focus on design and innovation only and not the business end of Saturn. 
Post removed 
No affiliation but I’m a big BC fan. For the sake of clarity they didn’t go out of business, Gilbert Yeung, who IS BC, retired. Saturn audio is not a replacement , it’s a side project that he does design work for. Owners shouldn’t be worried, I heard he will continue to do repair work as long as he can.

Actually, for clarity .... the business was permanently closed abruptly with no prior notice. Its disingenuous to say Gilbert simply retired, when that includes shutting two businesses down , his and Mystic Audio whom the owner of is also behind Saturn Audio . A company Gilbert was in with from its beginning. 

Its not retiring , personally,  to start another business one was already engaged in and shutter 2 businesses at once. Thats retiring the businesses not the owners. Your claim of repair work would also be in need of clarification as out of warranty repairs will be done by a Tech in Burlington Ont. Canada, with Gilberts blessing. The larger and more important question of IN WARRANTY work is not as clear . That is unfortunate but when one shuts a business down with a claim of retirement that fits the narrative (but not the reality) with zero information owed customers it's to be expected. His products were well received and hopefully for his and his new venture with Mystic Audios owner to create Saturn won't be affected moving forward by how poorly this closing was handled with customers yet to be realized reactions. The Saturn Audio products are well received at shows and with prospective customers so maybe just a bump in the road moving forward,  or not.