SME Armboard for Triplanar

I just got a SME 10 turntable and I would like to try my Triplanar VII SE on it anyone know someone that can provide a adapter plate? It has a SME mounting board that is not removable.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjtsnead
Thanks, lewm and folkfreak. I have a seond oem armboard coming from Timestep and I was going to move the SME M2-9 that came with it to the left hand add on board and install the TP on the right permanent one. The reason for doing this is that I have the TP on my SL1200GAE now and with the low platter on the Technics I do not have a lot of range with shorter cartridges so that is why I picked up the 10 and also it was a good price so I want to try it. I do have a blank stainless steel board for the 1200 I could try that
You should be able to work up the technics plate, as I said just pay attention to clearing all the screws so you can get the arm base flush (let’s jusy say this is something learned through painful experience!)
Take a look here and they might have something that would help you. They have quite a few mounts. Maybe you could buy a blank and have it drilled for your Triplanar.

http://www.soundsupports.com/home
@jperry thanks I haven't come across that company. I probably need to do a template in mm and send it to them.
I have not done business with them. It does look like they can provide a mounting plate you could use.