beginner seperate system

all the listening I do leads to crazy high prices.  anyone out there that can do great high fi on a couple grand budget?  I have nad 275bee bridged mono with focal aria 948.  I would like to experiment with maybe a tube setup or a really reverby ss if exists.  I have a couple rythmik 15 in subs that can do bass.  have a few headphone systems that really have opened my eyes on sound.  can hifi wonky/tubes be done with subs?  and lowest entry point worth the money?  would be great to find something under 5k that can play well with aria speakers.
128x128austin_jeff
+1 for the Rogue Cronus Magnum integrated ... I think it would be an excellent match with the Arias. Plenty of tube power to drive them for a very reasonable price from a great American company. 
Generally I agree with Kosst that solid state gear is likely to pair better with Focal’s based on the impedance load/curve of most their speakers. Couldn’t find a published curve for the Aria 948, but with a minimum of 2.5 ohms the tubes are likely to be working hard. I think the Rogue will be enough to drive them well.  I  drive my Focal Electra 1007 Be speakers with a 100 watt Audio Research SS amp with great bass extension without need for a subwoofer in a small - medium room. 
i think Im good with my nad amps bridged for ss...the website says over 1200 watts bridged....https://nadelectronics.com/product/c-275bee-stereo-power-amplifier/
but I do want to try tubes.  i see some great suggestions, just wrestling with my budget.  I dont know/understand alot of the terminology or names in tubes...so Im googling all the suggestions.  I appreciate them as I am learning as I go.  all good stuff.
If you want to experiment with tubes using your current system — as suggested by many above— you will get a good taste with a tube preamp. Depending on how much you want to spend, three good choices to purchase NEW would be the Schiit Freya ($700), Brown Audio SP-1B ($1150, which includes an excellent moving magnet phonostage), and the Atma-sphere UV-1 ($1900). All American made, and well reviewed. Based on your investiture in the Aria 948, I would probably lean towards the Atma-sphere UV-1, and give thought later perhaps to a different solid state amp. If you are willing to consider used gear, would recommend looking at Audio Research offerings on Audiogon. 
One last thought. I myself have been looking at a tube preamp for my second system in my den ... and while a custom tube preamp from Don Sachs has been in my eyesights, I’m a little concerned about the longevity of a boutique company.  How long will he be around to service it if something goes wrong? Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone else have this concern?