Luxman DA-06 DAC vs Chord Qutest/Hugo 2

I'm hoping to hear your impressions comparing the Luxman DA-06 DAC with the Chord Qutest/Hugo 2. Thanks in advance.
128x128rubinken
Out of those 3 DACs you listed above I would go with the Luxman DA-06. 
However, Chord makes excellent Chord Dave DAC but it retails for $10k new. 
Chord Hugo 2 is a great portable headphone amp/DAC for headphone listening IMO. Some people use the Hugo 2 as a standalone DAC for real setup too.
Specifically why would you go with the DA-06?  Have you compared them?  Thanks.
I own all 3. Luxman DA-06 is not in the same league as the Chord DACs. It is however smooth like butter but it lacks the 3D soundstage Chord gives you. I have it hooked up to a pair of Focal Shape 65s, studio monitors. And I can listen to it all day long with any recording without doing anything. Chord is considerably truer to the source, which is not always a good thing, especially with studio monitors.
I’m siding with @astelmaszek. I heard both using a variety of headphones, mostly Audeze LCD 3 and Focal Clear.

The Luxman was smooth but not nearly as dynamic as the Chord Qutest. I was very impressed by the Chord - my main gripes were really only the flimsy power supply/connecter, the limited input types (SPDIF via BNC and USB, but not AES or even RCA SPDIF input), and lack of balanced outputs. I think the DAC is identical to the Hugo 2 but without the headphone section, so the only reason to buy a Hugo 2 over the Qutest seems to be to bundle a headphone amp.