Kuzma/Koetsu feedbak??

I am seriously considering the purchase of a new TT rig.  It consists of a Kuzma Stabi XL DC turntable, a matching Kuzma 4 Point 14" tonearm, and a Koetsu Rosewood Signature Platinum cartridge.  It will be played through a Naim 500 series amp and preamp and phono stage.  The speakers are a pair of brand new Grandinote Mach 36's.  I would appreciate any and all feedback from those familiar with this equipment.
Thanks for taking the time,
Mitch
orenstein
Comparing turntables in different systems..
Table is a 'pace maker', the beginning, it sets things in motion, gives the drive and propulsion. Any decent cartridge would do, you should still be able to hear and feel what the table does even if the rest of the chain is not much to write home about. Just ask dealers to keep it quiet with their great ideas and incredible knowledge. This is a very serious buy, and I don't mean the cost. If the table is not satisfactory the entire system is not satisfactory. Kuzma is popular among those in the know but it must sound great to you.
Albert Porter is one of very few people whom I listen to when it comes to audio, turntables or not. He uses highly customized Technics direct drive, before that he used top Walker, and before that I think SME. 
Orenstein, sorry if I muddied the water by mentioning the Doehmann and the Kronos.  I am completely out of touch with the prices for the Kuzma models that you are considering, but I suspect that both of those alternative turntables are way more expensive than the Kuzma Reference, or at least a few thousand dollars more expensive. I do know that retail price of the Doehmann is $25,000. And that is without a tonearm. They do also make a less expensive model, but I am not sure that includes the minus K isolation platform built in. That platform is what makes the Doehmann stand out in my mind.

I also somewhat regret my remark about the Naim electronics that you are using. Really I have no solid basis for criticizing that gear;, I am just biased against it from having heard the stuff years ago. And I admit that I am biased in favor of tubes or hybrid circuits when possible.
With a VTA micrometer built into the tower would a 4 point 9 have greater rigidity than the 14 and work better in the context of an XL and a Naim 500 system. (I have the latter but not the former.)

Post removed 
@yeti42 - I deleted my post addressing your question because I didn’t realize that Kuzma had introduced a shorter version of the ’standard’ 4 point arm without a VTA adjustment as part of the arm itself.
For what it’s worth, on the Airline I have, which I’m told by Scot, the US importer, is the same as the 4 Point 14, the adjustment mechanism is very robust and locks firmly. I’ve never resorted to the adjustment on the tower. In looking at Franc’s site just now, I see he has announced a bearing change effective as of the beginning of the year for these arms, so I guess it pays to stay up to date, something I may have failed to do. (I guess that’s a good sign in some ways, given that I’m not looking for the latest and greatest, but apologize for my now deleted post, which was wrong).
regards,
bill

PS: Alan Sircom, someone I am loathe to disagree with, thinks the simplicity of the 9" arm does contribute to its good sound, see http://www.kuzma.si/media/uploads/files/HIFI%2B155_Kuzma_LR.pdf