Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
Tired of "Classic Rock"? Yes, and no. I still listen occasionally as it is the audio of my youth, but it's not all that otherwise, IMO. I listen to music that I would have hated in my youth quite often now. I like big band, Sinatra, some swing I suppose, some classical, and various other things. Listening too much to the same thing is like watching the same movie or TV show over and over again without a break. YMMV
I tried satellite radio for a few years.  The playlists are not very "Deep" as you guys say.  For one example, I know no one who likes Kansas, unless they have albums.  Just how many times can you only hear Dust in the Wind and Left Overture without learning to hate them?  There are way too many really good, complete albums by many rock groups to give up, but jazz and classical have multitudes of varying music.  Of course, you need tone controls for all the above, or like me, matching amp and preamp pairs to keep things in phase.  Yes, I do measure my sub driver depth to align them with my 803's. 
I don't listen to "classic" rock much anymore. Heard it enough when it came out and have plenty of it on vinyl. But there's so much new music out there......amazing. And then we have some of the "classic rock" guys putting out solo stuff, think Gilmour and Plant for example, and the selection gets even bigger. We have 2 things that are better now than they've ever been......music selections and beer.

As for Sirius/XM.......it's ok. Just ok. Sound quality is god-awful. The hosts, DJ's, presenters, whatever they want to call themselves are a damn nuisance. All they want to do is hear their own mouth. And "commercial free"? I don't think so. A commercial for yourself is still a commercial. Add in the mundane playlists and the overlapping stations.......no thanks. Wife likes it and has a lifetime script in her car but I'll let the trial expire in my truck.
Getting to the end of the Classic Rock list to make a judgement seems impossible to even come close to in one life time. So the thought of being done with Classic Rock doesn't register in my brain. Same goes for any genre.
Yes I have for along time...It isn't that all classic rock is bad because there is a lot of great classic rock. The corporate owned stations that run the airways and their damn playlist have ruined that, if I ever hear Stairway to Heaven or Free bird again it would be too soon! The gentleman that mentioned K-SHE on here is right about that classic show but other than that you can hear the same crap at the same time daily and that is why I left that station years ago. The same corporation that owns that station owns all of St Louis radio except for the small guys and independents and ALL HAVE DAILY PLAYLIST! Thank god for independents out there and the actual DJ's that play none of the hits all of the time! Also there was a comment on here about nothing since the 80's worth hearing, sorry dude but you are missing a ton of great music and new artist out there! You just have to listen for them at the right place with out the commercials to boot!