Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
Yes for the most part,today I was listening to some 70s MoTown,I like it...Bob Marley,George Jones Frankie....ya I have About out grown classic rock...butt never will.,it is just another form of music,like Blues or Jazz,as I get older rock n roll gets played less...
Kindly,

No, never. Rock and roll will never die. We don’t prescribe to those illusions here.

Tired of "Classic Rock"? Yes, and no. I still listen occasionally as it is the audio of my youth, but it's not all that otherwise, IMO. I listen to music that I would have hated in my youth quite often now. I like big band, Sinatra, some swing I suppose, some classical, and various other things. Listening too much to the same thing is like watching the same movie or TV show over and over again without a break. YMMV
I tried satellite radio for a few years.  The playlists are not very "Deep" as you guys say.  For one example, I know no one who likes Kansas, unless they have albums.  Just how many times can you only hear Dust in the Wind and Left Overture without learning to hate them?  There are way too many really good, complete albums by many rock groups to give up, but jazz and classical have multitudes of varying music.  Of course, you need tone controls for all the above, or like me, matching amp and preamp pairs to keep things in phase.  Yes, I do measure my sub driver depth to align them with my 803's. 
I don't listen to "classic" rock much anymore. Heard it enough when it came out and have plenty of it on vinyl. But there's so much new music out there......amazing. And then we have some of the "classic rock" guys putting out solo stuff, think Gilmour and Plant for example, and the selection gets even bigger. We have 2 things that are better now than they've ever been......music selections and beer.

As for Sirius/XM.......it's ok. Just ok. Sound quality is god-awful. The hosts, DJ's, presenters, whatever they want to call themselves are a damn nuisance. All they want to do is hear their own mouth. And "commercial free"? I don't think so. A commercial for yourself is still a commercial. Add in the mundane playlists and the overlapping stations.......no thanks. Wife likes it and has a lifetime script in her car but I'll let the trial expire in my truck.