Looking for new speakers

My system consists of 2 MC75 MONO amps and 1 Quicksilver preamp. I recently sold a pair of Magnepan MG-IIIA's.  In my research the Goldenear Triton 2+ and Triton 3+ are very interesting to me. The 3+ are more affordable to me. Anything else I should be looking at?

Thanks 
Mike 
zardozmike
Since you are looking at speakers that cost in the 2500 range (the Triton 3+), you should probably put down the best selling speaker in all of audio, the Vandersteen 2's (latest version is very special).  Set up with the gear you have, you will have a very neutral sounding speaker, that can throw a large 3D presentation.  

What music do you like and how loud?  Room size?  Those are also important to know. P
The Maggie's I heard at axpona got my vote for best sound at the show. I threw as much money as I could at my speaker purchase and it's unbelievable how much time it took to get the placement just right.  Seriously, if you have a fixed place you have to park them it's like throwing darts picking what will sound better than another.
As a previous Maggie 3.5R owner, I find my Emerald Physic KCIIs to equal and better them in bass. And at 94 dB they're a very easy load. They play big as did my 3.5Rs, but at <4ft tall, they are not room dividers and they look more like art. instead of doors

EP is running a special right now for $1500
Please keep your responses coming, I'm adding all of them to my research. All of your information is helping me. 

Thanks 
Mike 
Have you heard Dali speakers?
My next speakers...
You can sort of get the idea of their clear mid due to wooden woofer and transparent highs on youtube...

Search for Dali speakers sound test.