Simaudio Moon 310LP

Anyone have any experience with this updated unit or it's previous iteration in the LP5.3? I have one on order and would like to know what type of realistic breakin they require. I have read anywhere from 200-350 hours which is a whole lot of time playing records. What changed with the sound during the breakin period?
bavarian05
Just received the 320lp to brother up with my 310. Wow, it does make a difference. The soundstage just opened up. It is making this project debut sing. Cannot imagine what it will sound like with my future new Nottingham Space Deck with the shelter.
This is obviously an older thread - 7 years...lol

I am considering buying the 310LP mainly because I have a Simaudio Moon Evolution P-8 and its external power supply which my guess is much more substantial than the 320 can be used with it.

Anyone know if this is the case and if the sound good together.

I don't think I would have considered it but I already have the great power supply so thinking it would be better than the Sutherland 20/20 and Allnic 1201 I was also considering?
Thanks 
I have used a LP 5.3 for about 10 years now. I have never owned the power supply.
Even sans the power supply, the 5.3 is better than most turntables arms and cartridges that could be used with it.

One had better have every aspect of placement, isolation, level, spindle to pivot distance, arm height, overhang, azimuth, VTA, VTF, as close to perfect as one can attain. Then after doing that, if you have a big problem with what you are hearing you can justify suspecting a deficiency in the Moon phono stage.  If everything is adjusted superbly, the Moon LP 5.3 or 310 should be perfectly satisfactory.
I had a 310LP for a few weeks and could not get used to it. The low frequency was just too much. Too much bass no matter my VTA settings. 

Sent it back and went with a Sky 20 SUT to the MM phono section in my Luxman integrated. 

I really wanted to like the Moon 310 LP since I got a great price on it. 

I’ve had a Sutherland Insight in the past and enjoyed it. If I were to get a seperate phonostage, I would go Sutherland 20/20 or Zesto Andros ( I should have never sold it).