Peachtree Nova 300

Interesting review.  Check out the video at the bottom.  Hilarious!  This reviewer calls it the best amp on the market.  While I like Peachtree, a lot actually and I feel their products punch above their weight for sure, this reviewer may only have limited experience and in a limited price range.  

https://www.themasterswitch.com/review-peachtree-audio-nova300
128x128kclone
I have had the Peachtree Nova 300 for a couple weeks and I love the function and sound of the unit. Perfect for my bedroom.
I'm considering one for my bedroom system but the Stereophile review makes me pause. I'm going to be investigating other integrated amps. 
The Stereophile review used really old speakers with the Peachtree, it was a bad match apparently.  Why the reviewer didn't  try it with other speakers is in question.  Something must have changed because now Stereophile has it as a recommended component.  All other reviews for the 300 are very positive.  Also, the Nova 500 is out.  That might be worth investigating too.
I've owned the Peachtree Nova 300 for about a year and it sounds great and both the DAC and headphone amp are very nice and might make you think twice about getting either a dedicated DAC or headphone amp.  A lot of value for the money.