Vandersteen Model 7: has anyone heard?

I won't have $45K to spend on a loudspeaker in this lifetime or any other I imagine but the little snippet in TAS peaked my curiousity. Has anyone heard this speaker and would be willing to offer their impressions?
russellrcncom
Post removed 
I heard them at RMAF and thought they sounded pretty good
overall. I have to say the track that was playing was god
awful and made me want to head for the exit though.
I heard them at RMAF, and do agree- was one of the best sounds at the show.
Tvad, even though I do understand your sentiment, but couldn't agree with your impression. Of course, it's a matter of personal preference.
I actually made an honest attempt to listen to Audio Note speakers again (mostly because of your very comments on it in this forum), and yet again found them lacking dynamics and any resemblance to live music. They do portray a very different take on music reproduction, that to my taste has very little to do with how music actually sounds. Sorry.
Post removed 
In my statement, I was actually referring more to a dynamic aspect of live music, than to a tonal character.
I do agree on many bright sounding systems, which are not at all to my taste.
On the other hand, speaker can be totally tonally correct and lacking dynamics at the same time, and to me it's a discfalifying characteristic. Live music is extremely dynamic, and lack of thereof doesn't sound live, or "natural" to me.
I agree with you on two Daedalus rooms, just outstanding, one of my favorites at the show.