Bass audition for your system....

Hello All,
Anyone tried these before?

Track:  "Slang" by Brian Bromberg.

Track:  "Carry on Wayward Son" by Brian Bromberg.
ishkabibil
Post removed 
I'll look up the Saint-Saenz symphony when I get home but I think it is the Eugene Ormandy, Philadelphia Orchestra on Telarc or London.
It is undoubtedly the Ormandy/Philadelphia recording on Telarc. It is a great recording with an unbelievable climax. Seek and ye shall be rewarded. 

As @Jafant mentions Jamie Cullum is a young talented man that really gets the SQ right. "Photograph" on his cd Cathing Tales is another track (of many) where the fine bass (electric in this case) has to fight a little to be heard (after the intro). Please, do not miss "When I get famous" on the cd "Momentum". What a groove. Makes you feel good all day.

Unfortunately Telarc is not yet on Tidal. Going through all other recordings of the organ and the pictures. Like these old Living Stereo recordings. A problem with classical symphonic recordings to me is that most of them tend to have 40% of the orchestra in the left respectively the right speaker and only 20% in the middle. Seems unnatural. Makes you sit too close. They are also rather different in tempo and "effects". And SQ. Will report back.
@n80 Pictures at an Exhibition was originally composed for piano.  It was subsequently orchestrated for full orchestra.  The link is to an organ adaptation--I presume based mainly on the piano original.  There are notes there that will make your bellbottoms flap in the breeze.
@twoleftears My wife sits and reads in a small room just off my 'music room' when she likes what I'm listening too. She doesn't usually like the volume in the 'music room'.

One day I was listening to the Saint Saenz and the organ finale rolled around and I heard her say from where she was sitting that it sounded like it was going to tear the house down. And I don't even listen all that loud.

Will look into that Mussorgsky.