Recommendations for an MC cart on Audiogon

I’d appreciate any input on MC carts here for sale at $850 (MAX) or below. Reading the info put out here, it’s seems only CONUS purchases can really be safe. So, I’m sticking with that. I received a George Warren tt (never letting go of) with a Moth Rega 250 (upgrading in ~6 mos) & Denon AVR 4806 (upgrading in 12-18 mos). I got suggestions recently but, the cart purchase fell thru & now the choices are different. I like things just a little tad bright.  Read a lot of carts are “mellow”, “smooth” & “silky deep” so, really looking for that.  Used is great bang for my buck & this is a safe site. People seem universally leary of eBay. No... do this instead of cart feedback plz.

thanks as always for your knowledge.
tochsii
If compatible with your preamp I would get the Dynavector Karat 17D3 from Aris Audio. I bought a demo from Scott at Aris before and it was perfect. The 17d3 is a great cartridge and a great value as well especially at that price. 
Easy to get beat here on Audiogon as everyone has only 250 hours (big lie) would NEVER buy a used cartridge.Good luck though!!
Chakster, I don’t but from what I’ve read & understood here I thought MC was the better way to step into audiophiledom once I’m in this price range. It also seemed what I was reading was that most MM at this level have more of a warm feel & I prefer just a tad bit bright. But, I always welcome learning new info.

jperry, thanks for that tip. I’ll check them out tomorrow.
The Dynavector 20X2 cartridges are excellent and I believe there is one or two for sale here.