What are your notes and thoughts on The Beatles White Album Giles Martin remaster?

Discuss...

For those who don't know, please check out the Ascher Demos, which come with the super deluxe version. 
128x128jbhiller
If his work on the White album is anything like what he did with Sgt Peppers then it's amazing. I'm still totally blown away by Sgt Peppers. 
jbhiller
I am enjoying this super deluxe CD set. The Esher Demos are excellent sounding to my ears and bests the various bootleg material in circulation.
Equally noted, are the tracks, "Yer Blues" and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". These (2) variations are the best on CD to date. All comparisons were made against my U.K. breadbox CD set from the late 80's which is no slouch (flat transfer for its time).
Happy Listening!
The Esher demos, never before so clear, are the highlight of the whole set, but the regular album is pretty good too. Seems to sound similar in tone, but a bit less compressed than Giles’ previous effort with Sgt Pepper 2017.

I’d say it sounds slightly like a cartoon version of original vinyl, but certainly not unpleasant, far from it.

It's also great to see the tapes holding up so well after 50+ years.