What speakers are you running with your Pass Labs XA 30.8?

I will be replacing my Devialet with a Pass XA 30.8 very soon.

Those that have this amp, what speakers are you running with it?

2 way? 3 way? 4 way (Vandersteens)?

How sensitive to make they and the amp shine?
flip49er
Hi flip49er,

I have a Pass Labs 30.8 that I run with Horning Eufrodite Ellipse speakers and the pairing is wonderful, but received Nelson Pass SIT-3 amp and use Frankenstein 300b mono blocks.

So I want to sell the XA-30.8 amp and also have a PS Audio Directstream SR. DAC and Memory Transport for sale if interested PM me. I'll give you a good price for them. Check my feedback they are all in excellent condition.

Joe 
Flip;

I have an XA-30.5 & run Revel Ultima2 Studio’s
It has more than enough to power 
Great bass control 
I think 87 dB eff

jeff
Snopro...

Thank you for the offer. I am wanting to buy the XA 30.8 new. I also have a PS Audio DSD sr. on the way.

With the responses I am getting from you and Doni and others, it sounds like I will be able to get the Vandy TREO's and have no problem running them. 

Thanks everyone for your feedback on this. 
Hey Doni...Just wondering if you are still following this thread...

I got my Directstream DSD and the Pass XA30.8. Just put in the 30.8 in last night.

Since you have almost the exact same setup, and are using XLR's between DAC and AMP, I was just wondering...

On your DSD Jr., are you using the high gain or the low gain going to the AMP?

Actually, I use both, depending on how loud I’m playing music.  If playing low volume, I use low gain and get the volume control at eleven or twelve o’clock.  If playing at higher volume, I go to high gain and turn volume control to appropriate level.  Just play around with it and I’m sure you’ll find combinations that work for you.  Low gain is useful if your source is noisy also.