What speakers are you running with your Pass Labs XA 30.8?

I will be replacing my Devialet with a Pass XA 30.8 very soon.

Those that have this amp, what speakers are you running with it?

2 way? 3 way? 4 way (Vandersteens)?

How sensitive to make they and the amp shine?
flip49er
Snopro...

Thank you for the offer. I am wanting to buy the XA 30.8 new. I also have a PS Audio DSD sr. on the way.

With the responses I am getting from you and Doni and others, it sounds like I will be able to get the Vandy TREO's and have no problem running them. 

Thanks everyone for your feedback on this. 
Hey Doni...Just wondering if you are still following this thread...

I got my Directstream DSD and the Pass XA30.8. Just put in the 30.8 in last night.

Since you have almost the exact same setup, and are using XLR's between DAC and AMP, I was just wondering...

On your DSD Jr., are you using the high gain or the low gain going to the AMP?

Actually, I use both, depending on how loud I’m playing music.  If playing low volume, I use low gain and get the volume control at eleven or twelve o’clock.  If playing at higher volume, I go to high gain and turn volume control to appropriate level.  Just play around with it and I’m sure you’ll find combinations that work for you.  Low gain is useful if your source is noisy also.
Thanks for the reply Doni...

I started out on high gain, but it had a lot of "hiss" in the background. Coming from a Devialet which has absolutely NONE, I kinda freaked out a little. I put it on low gain, but had to turn it up to about 90 for regular listening. I thought that would be an issue sound wise, but it is not.

Now that the 30.8 and my XLR's are getting some needed break in time, now I am down to 80 almost being to loud!! They both need a couple weeks to get settled in, but it is already making me close my eyes and smile with how beautiful the sound is. And it is only going to get better!!!

So, since I have your ear...

Are you using USB input? If so, what USB cable are you using?
@david_ten +1 to the Double Impacts. I am still getting adjusted to all the changes these speakers have brought to the system. But I agree, it seems to be a wonderful pairing.

@flip49er Don’t forget, with the Double Impacts, you are almost always in the XA30.8’s "single-ended" Class A range. The P5 Pass series operated in single-ended class A for the first 10% of their overall class A rating. The Point-8 series is biased even higher into that single-ended range by about another 50%, according to Kent English. No matter how it works out, the XA30.8 has a solid 3-5 watts of class A single-ended bias. With the Tekton Design Double Impacts, you are extremely unlikely to ever leave that range; much less, the full 60-watt push-pull class A range.