Best Rocking Speakers 15K and Under

Been looking around for speakers in the 15K range and under. Most of my music is listened to on Vinyl but recently purchased a Aurender N10 for streaming which I am really happy with. I listen to a very wide range of music, some classical, jazz, classic rock, punk and metal. About 10 years ago I got rid of my 70’s era JBL and Pioneer speakers and they both really played everything well. Now it seems difficult finding the right all around speaker.  FYI, I like playing loud and want to hear the bass, but not wanting to go with subs. 

So far I have listened with my set-up the new Magico A-3 and was impressed. Also on different gear at a dealer Monitor Audio Platinum 300 (I liked) but wasn’t a fan on the same set-up Totem Wind Design, Aerial 7T or ProAc D48R. In fairness to the Proacs I liked the sound but there was a lot of boominess at the dealer and in a fairly large listening area. Might have to go to a different dealer and listen again. Listened to the Legacy Signatures at Audio Doctor and was really impressed. 

So my short list is Magico A-3, Legacy Focus SE, ProAc D-48R. Anything I’m missing that I should hunt down for a demo? I haven’t yet but by the encouragement of my salesman wants me to listen on my exact set-up the Focal Kanta and Sopra  as well. 

Recently switched my front end and although my current speakers sound 100% better still not low enough and the highs become fatiguing afer awhile.
 Currently Gear:
McIntosh C2600 Preamp
McIntosh MC611 Monos
Aurender N10
Dr. Feikert Woodpecker TT with Jelco Tonearm/Koetsu Black Goldline, Denon 301II, Sumiko Blue Point
Speakers Kef Reference 3.

Not willing to change any of my front end, just speakers. (And please no Tektons)
trknomo
My new ATC 40 active speakers are residing at the dealer who ordered them for me.  I agreed to leave them to play with for a couple of weeks before taking possession.  The shop sells very high end stuff and stated so far the 40s are scary good cold out of the box.  Sweet mids, thunderous and tight bass and ridiculously loud.  They're running with I believe a Sim 380D Mind.  Best of luck.
@trknomo  See my system thread https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/5078 for details of the path forward and what I have today from Legacy that also rocks out extremely well!
@zephyr24069 Wow that is a really interesting set-up. So you’re just using the Wavelet for the crossover and room correction? And the esoteric stereo amp for the Calibre Tweeters? How is that sounding compared to the Aeris? Again an incredible system that is defineltely unique