What is wrong with Audiogon Forums?

Over the last few weeks the Audigon forums have been a mess of pages not working and posts not posting or, just as often, double posting. Others have complained as well, including some old timers. I just wrote a fairly long new post that failed to open the page....and all is lost. Hardly worth retyping at this point.

I like this site and the members here have been a great help to me but the reliability issues are getting old and very frustrating. Any way to know when this mess will be resolved?

And maybe it isn't kosher to ask.....but are there other similar audiophile forums? I've never used any other ones but can't see any reason to stay here if the site doesn't function half the time.

An autosave feature would go a long way to ameliorating the problems.

George
n80
I think when Audiogon got sold and the site got rebuilt with a bunch of features, there were a lot of glitches. There are always a few that pop up. I think a lot of the fora used to use vBulletin software, but I don't think that's a constant any more. Audiogon is, I believe, a custom built platform, so some of the quirks are not as easy to solve. 
There are quite a few audio fora in the English language and any number in other languages if you are equipped to read or rely on kludgey translation software. Each has its own culture.
Audiogon has been around for a long while and is pretty comprehensive. Not easy to post pics or as "pretty" as some of the others on the 'chat sections' but it is pretty good. I doubt the powers that be would want me linking to what they regard as their competition, but they are pretty easy to find if you poke around the Web. I've remained here since I started posting in around 2006, with a few breaks for sanity or other diversions. 
I hang at Hoffman not so much for gear talk but for music, pressings, and contribute where I can. I've actually reduced my participation in various fora over the years; partly due to the amount of time I can spend in one field and partly due to other interests. 

@whart, Now living in Austin, those other interests no doubt include hearing a lot of live music. You can see quality artists just about every night!
@bdp24 - Erik- not as much as I would like. Some shows start very late and by midnight i'm ready to go to sleep, not out to a show. But yes, a wealth of bands and players. I've also started playing again (keyboards mainly, I sort of suck at guitar but enjoy that too)- not publicly, but just getting back to making music myself-- something that, as you know, rewards in many ways. I find hi-fi listening to be very passive sometimes, no matter how good the system. 
@whart, If it doesn't sound TOO square, and your wife is game (I'm assuming yer hitched), I'll bet some of the Austin clubs give jitterbug/swing dance lessons. The Rockabilly clubs in L.A. did, and there were always couples dancing at the shows. I was usually up on stage, and never got around to it myself. My old San Jose friend Cornell Hurd (I've mentioned him a few times) always packs the dance floor when he plays The Broken Spoke. Watching the dancers is as enjoyable as listening to the music!
I just wish they could get the "@" function to work if that is going to be best way to handle that sort of thing. About half the time the drop down list does not include resent responders even if I type in their name. The 'quote' function does not work at all for me.