GARY BEDINI and JOHN BEDINI have passed on 11-6-16

My friends Gary and John Bedini have passed .......They will be missed by the people who knew them and worked with them........Gary died on Sunday 11-6-16 and John Bedini died a few hours later........The service will be in Hayden, Idaho on 11-11-16             autospec
autospec
To rondad,

It’s a fair question. Anyone reading the initial posting would wonder about the strange coincidence of two brothers dying within a short period of time.

They both live I allot of people’s homes they come to life every time I turn on my system he was a friend of my pops who is in heaven with them and god only knows what they are designing. Thanks 
Wow...Rest In Peace. Sad to see notable contributors to the audio industry pass on. 
I knew John back in the day when I consulted for a couple of audio companies.  They built great stuff and it sounded very musical.  I remember at CES one speaker designer I worked with telling me that the newer amps didn't sound as good as the Bedini's.  But, his dealers had the "other" amps so he used those at the CES shows.  I like John, he had a good sense of humor and believed in what he heard, and wasn't afraid to speak up and tell folks about it, no matter how weird it was.  I am pretty sure he was the first one to raise speaker cables off the floor and demonstrated how they affected the sound at the CES booth.  We came to the conclusion that the steel in the concrete floor affected the current in the wire but neither of us had a clear cut theory on the electrical reasoning behind it.   It was very repeatable, though and everyone there could hear it.  It wasn't a huge difference but it was consistent.  One year he used 20 gauge solid wire as speaker wire.   Everyone thought he was nuts; I just smiled as he had some great sound in that booth and you can't argue with good sound.