Stopping Vibration from Walmart trucks

I have for the past two weeks had problems with my living room and master bedroom having a low frequency issues in the center of each room, when certain trucks are delivering at a Walmart about 100 yards or so away.
Does anyone know how to disperse the low frequency waves in the room. As you move towards the walls, even in the direction of the Walmart the subwoofer effect goes away.

I have probably contributed to the issue by taking down an old wooden fence and replacing with a wrought iron fence, so we could enjoy a greenbelt between us and Walmart. My wife and I noticed the problem about two days after replacing the fence. It is only noticeable on some evenings with certain trucks, and is actually louder in my living room than at Walmart.

I was wanting to add bass traps are whatever is needed, as I don't want to go back to the fenced in backyard.

Thanks,

acman3
Post removed 
elizabeth +1, that could very well be where the noise is filtering through: your window, which acts like a drum skin, or a passive radiator, and passes the noise right into your home. That, or the fence, which could be argued, prevented the noise from reaching your windows. 

I'd google all the different ways to isolate all manner of noise abatement for windows, if after testing for it, like elizabeth suggests, proves to be  the culprit. Maybe heavy duty double or triple pane windows that face Walmart. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Post removed