best interconnect at decent price

Want to get some input on interconnects from everyone.   I have the following components and want to get the best connections between them all:

RAM Labs RM-200 Amp
ARC REF 5 Amp
ARC PH 5 Phone Stage
Rega P3 Turntable with Dynavector high output moving coil cartridge
Vandersteen A3 Signature speakers

I just ordered some speaker wires from AntiCable for the Vandersteens.  I have some cheap interconnects that will connect the components for a while, but I would like to get input on the make and model of interconnects and cabling that are a good long term solution without spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars.  Let me know if you have any suggestions...thanks
darmento
Couple of thoughts:

If you're happy with the AntiCables for your speakers why not try their IC's too?

I 2nd the Kimber Hero's. I have them throughout my HT setup and I'm quite pleased. 

Try out a couple through CableCo, you can always return/exchange.
+1 for Grannyring's Acoustic BBQ Duelund cables.  Not just a good value for their price, but serious performance at any price.
jblselector: You're very correct. Cables do vary in quality and sound characteristics, but beyond a certain level of build quality and material quality lies a sea of craven hype and outright bullsh!t. People often mistake differences for improvements, but usually there's just a give and take set of characteristics based upon your unique setup. I'll say it again, the difference between a well made $300 cable and a $5000 cable are just that-- differences. Confirmation bias usually causes the listener to believe the more expensive model is the winner. There are differences, and you may prefer one over another, but don't kid yourself that that extra $4700 you spent bought you something that's substantially better-- the company that sold you that couple hundred dollars worth of parts soldered together for thousands of dollars is LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. If you can easily afford the expense and like the way it sounds, then who cares, enjoy! Just don't kid yourself. Beyond a certain level of materials and build quality, it's just marketing hype and your own psyche interacting with each other.

I wholeheartedly agree with the last 2 posters. If you are unable to solder Grannyring’s Duelunds, or if you for some reason don’t want to go there, several people are selling Duelund cables on eBay, don’t know Grannyring’s prices, but the eBay prices are a little bit high, considering the actual cost and time to make them, but they certainly are not horrible, and are far better than virtually any others mentioned.
Consider that Western Electric was AT&T’s sole source for cables, and that we were able to hear folks quite well from coast to coast over W.E. cables designed by electrical engineers who could actually do math. Duelund cables are a slight improvement, in build and sound quality, but are otherwise the same thing.