Discontinued equipment that you wish were still here. What do you miss or think will miss?

and why ?
I miss reel to reel decks and top Nakamichi decks. Also, made in the West tubes. It's obvious why.
inna
 @mattbonner - Rega makes some nice compact CD players. Do a search on "Rega Apollo-R CD Player" currently for sale.
Athena Audition Line of Speakers or really Athena the company itself. I have yet to come across a set of speakers that truly defied the "get what you pay for" aspect of home audio shopping. The AS-F2 tower speakers that retailed for $699 I think maybe $599 either way was such an amazing deal. I bought an extra pair used in Hattiesburg, MS last year for fifty bucks, I mean fifty #@$*&%+ bucks?!! Also, the AS-B1 bookshelf speakers for $149 MSRP,  are you kidding me? The quality, the craftsmanship and materials used for the money was just stupid good. Maybe that's why they went out business....hhmmmm. 
Anyway, does anyone know the names of the individuals involved in the design team that made the Athena Auditon Series and what they are responsible for today? 
Totem Mani-2. One of my favorite monitors of all time.  Was in production for around 20yrs with very little changes.