Greatest debut album

Mostly listening to rock music from the 60s and 70s, thus I am asking a biased question. My greatest debut album is From Genesis to Revelation by Genesis.  I understand there were production issues in the making of the album but Gabriel's voice is astonishing on this LP.   I wish I could find a live version of Into the Wilderness but can not. Any help in that would be appreciated.  Look forward to hearing others opinions for selfish reasons as I want to grow my collection and appreciate the opinions represented here. 
ricmci
There’s so so many good ones on this post, interesting that no one mentioned Prince. "produced, arranged, composed, and performed by Prince" The album was the first to feature a credit indicating that.... Pretty amazing for someone who was I think 19.
As a 13 yr old I was blown away by the guitar sound on Van Halen’s 1st album. I had never heard anything like that before and for a decade after every rock guitarist tried to sound like Eddie, mistakenly thinking that a "gear upgrade" was all they needed ;-).
+1 on Can't Buy a Thrill-- great playing, virtually every song radio friendly, pretty timeless and decent sonics.
On Zep 1, I don't find any of the Zep albums to be particularly good recordings. (Yes, I have the grails, plums, RLs, Classic 45s in some cases). The best sounding Zep 1 among US East Coast, US West Coast firsts,  early UK Plum (not a turquoise), Classic 33, 45 that I have here is a Japanese 2nd pressing. It has a little more clarity and punch than the others. The other one that sounds better than most is the SHoffman Forum 'fav' Piros remaster, pressed at Monarch in the mid-'70s with certain deadwax that I can't remember off the top of my head. 

Tears for Fears The Hurting

Who would have thought an album about personal family psychological problems and dysfunctions could become a huge hit?