KEF LS50 Wireless Internal vs External DAC ??

I am finding my KEF LS50 Wireless to sound warmer, fuller, and more spacious, with better resolution of image location, when running my streamer (Audio Alchemy DMP-1/PS-5 power supply) to Audio Alchemy DDP-1 DAC/Preamp into its RCA inputs (which are then internally converted via ADC and again DAC) than I am running my streamer direct to the speakers via USB.
Given the numerous redundant conversions at play, I speculate that the ADC conversion is so much more transparent than I imagined and that the internal DAC in the KEFs is so much worse than I expected that I would recommend others use a high-quality external DAC with these speakers (even if they are to be internally re-DACed within them). 
Anyone have this experience?? Thoughts??
Ag insider logo xs@2xtransience
Sorry for veering off topic. I also 100% agree with the assessment that the RCAs on the LS50W sound notably better than the USB port. I’m streaming from a computer and also use a turntable, both going through the LS50W RCAs at the moment. I haven’t been using Roon but was thinking of trying it.
Post removed 
This was my original post but for some reason I was logged in as another user.  Really weird and scary that Audiogon has such a glitch:

Why not try the new ELAC Navis and ditch the KEF LS50W altogether, since its active, can be wireless, but doesn't force one to use an onboard DAC, allowing for much more flexibility in the signal chain?
The Navis is a great option when it comes out. For now, given your sources, I'd recommend two items on audiogon: the project prebox2 dac and the exposure 2010s2 integreated with the silverlines. That would be a noticeable step up from the kefs and about the same price as an nadc368 and added mdc bluos module while even better performing.

Elac is great though: the Navis is a great choice as is the upcoming elac ddp2 to drive it, the ddp2/dpa2/ppa2 with any great monitor speaker (studio electric m4, dynaudionspecial 40, silverline minuet grand) is also a smart and flexible system!

Any of these choices would get you into a leagye if sonic reproduction above the ls50s and open up paths beyond redundant digital conversions.