Whats in your second system?

Just curious as to the people who like myself have many thousands "invested" in their main system with all the latest tweaks, cables etc and also have a second or even third system.

Did you assemble that with the same love and care and dedication and costly tweaks?

Or did you throw something together from bargain bins or indeed your old leftovers and then sat back and thought...Wow this sounds really good!

And if so did that get you thinking on the main system...lol.

My second system cost way less than the speaker cables on my main system but I am constantly shocked at just how nice it sounds for such a no frills setup.

Linn Classic all in one
Tannoy 2 ellipse small floorstanders
20 year old (at least) Jensen 50w 8 inch sub.
Monster Cable 12/2 speaker cable bare wire ends.
Home brewed power cord just cos I had it laying around.

The Linn just sits on top of a chest of drawers with the Tannoys flanking the chest either side and the lil sub sitting behind the chest.

And it sounds darn good tbh!
128x128uberwaltz
Just an update on my second system which I am enjoying most days.

I did treat all connections in it to some TC paste about 3 weeks ago as I had done the main system and had plenty to spare.

Now my main system is centered around a listener being in the sweet spot of my sofa and as such sounds superb there but say walking around not so much.

The second system is in a much superior acoustic room and the small Tannoys benefit enormously from being against a wall and having bass output boosted.
This system really does not have a sweet spot as such and sounds pretty good anywhere in the room or even the next room.

So during the daytime if I am at home and better half at work it gets played a lot.
Evenings I have to retire to "my" room with the main system.
My second and third system are in my man cave. It's a big 1200 square foot sub basement and I love it to death. I'm still compiling system three as I plan to build it around a network streamer. It will be on the opposite long wall of the following.

System two is a mix of vintage and newer gear. 
Yamaha CA-810 integrated amp
Yamaha CR810 Tuner
Yamaha TC500 Cassette Deck
Onkyo 7030 cd player
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon TT
Acurus A10 phono stage
Wharfedale Diamond 225 stand mounted speakers
Sounds great and gives me satisfying listening in  mainly a background way.