I took the plunge - PS Audio Stellar DAC and S300

I should get them tomorrow as beta test units.  Current speakers are first gen. Klipsch Reference RF-3s from high school. I will be referencing the units through a Grace 905 monitor controller. I know the speakers are the weak link but I've had them for almost 20 years and I know them well and have gone through 4 amp/preamp setups. Excited to see what I notice!    
parkinen
@jdaun @goldprintaudio Thank you both so much for your perspectives on these amps; really wonderful to hear of their relative merits (which are not inconsiderable). Now having actually heard them in comparison, granted in different systems I know well, I would agree that the M22 is better defined, considerably more at ease, and more neutral than the S300, whose tipped up treble does, however, grant it a greater sense of liquidity and a rather amazingly deep soundstage.
I am curious about the Rogue hybrids, having only heard the M180s in my system, but think that - after all that – I am at my end game with an LFD LE V+, unless I can move into a considerably more tube-friendly household/listening routine in future. I do trust @goldprintaudio 's indications re: the Rogues and value.
@alfau7
Im interested in this as well. I own the ST-10 and I would like to know if, for a second system, I should stay with the NuPrime brand or if there is a better approach with PsAudio that would provide better sound.

has anyone heard them side by side?

thanks,
Rafa.
I have a Stellar Gain Cell DAC on the way to hopefully replace several components as I downsize my system. Report to follow and add to this thread. The one thing it doesn’t have that I wish it did, is a dedicated line out for recording.
@rafapolit I've had the Stellar Gain Cell Dac/S300 combo. The S300 is a nice sounding amp but I moved to a NuPrime ST-10 and never looked back.
So I've had these units for just about two years now and here are my more seasoned observations:

The DAC is wonderful. It is such a great hub for modern listening. you can make it work with so many different types of setups. It's great. 

The S300 is a solid work horse class D piece and is a wonderful class D amp, but after switching to B&W 805S2s I wish I had about twice the horsepower in a class A setup. 

it's a great amp for efficient speakers. And it is wonderful with bright speakers too.