Replacing my MFA Luminescence B2 preamp

I have in the past year returned to high end audio after a ten year lapse. I just got my JC Verdier La Platine TT out, purchased a brand new ZYX Ultimate 100 mounted on a 25 year old SME V. The only other source equipment is a Wadia 16 of 1990’s (?) vintage. Amplification is through Von Gaylord / Legend Audio mono block amp.  I dug out an old pair of Morel MLP 202 bookshelf speaker. And I started playing music through my thirty year old MFA Luminescence preamp.  ( I know, It’s an eclectic mix ! )

My question has to do with the preamp. It’s a vintage piece of gear, apparently still sought after.  But I am decidedly not technically oriented. Every so often, it requires maintenance. As I write this, it is sitting in a shop, because the phono section works only in one channel. MFA Luminescence is brilliant in action, but it’s the down time that has me thinking I should move to a simpler setup. I wonder if moving to a Coincident Phono preamp might not be the answer? It fits my set up of  only two source equipments. Would it be a step down? Any other options?

please help!
ledoux1238
atmasphere, thanks for your thoughts.

After  ten years of not concerning myself with high end audio, I was not quite sure how to regard the MFA. I guess you’re giving it a thumbs up over the Coincident.

The technician who is servicing the unit gave me the exact same suggestion, change out the caps! We’ll be going ahead with that. He is also my tube supplier. 

Regarding the power supply, what should I be looking out for.

Thanks!

It doesn't get much better than MFA.  The phono sections are amazing.  Tubes do need a bit of attention.  If you want plug and play, go solid state.  Threshold or Pass from that era will sound great and not have tubes.
To me the Wadia seems like the weak link.  DACs have come a long way.  Use it as a transport with a newer dac.
Finally, buy a new belt for your table.  Best 30 you can spend if you haven't already.
Keep that preamp and look at key part upgrades using the very best as that preamp is worthy of the very best. Parts such as Duelund or Jupiter copper foil caps etc...
Thank you for your comments. 

It looks like a deeper commitment to the Luminescence  is the way to go. 
I’ll be taking care of TT belts shortly. Digital will have to take a back seat even though I agree with elevick that it is a weak link.

Thanks !