Beware of new material claims - the case of graphene

Given that graphene is quite the in vogue material for audio applications I wonder how many (if any) of the vendors selling this are actually sourcing the real thing?

http://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2018/10/11/graphene-you-dont-get-what-you-pay-for
128x128folkfreak
Okay, but I stand by whatever Tim Mrock uses in his Omega E-Mats, SR duplexes and SR fuses they all claim have graphene in them.
...not wanting to potentially toss an 'accelerant' onto embers, But...

A cohort and I got excited (briefly) over 'graphene' as a speaker cone, until certain practicalities prevailed:
-cost
-source
-How does one handle an object 1 molecule thick?! *L*

2 mil Al or Ti is problematic enough...sure, it's supposed to be 'all the Good Stuff, But....adhesives, forming, and WTH would it look like?

My 'jury' still out....to lunch, to the pool, anywhere else for the time being.  I'm interested, but when a company that's selling a 3D carbon fiber printer can't form anything thin enough for a prototype....

Like class D amps.....there's going to be a period of growth before we can admire 'Practical Magic'.

Just saying...;)....MHO....I'll go away now...
How does one handle a material that’s one atom thick? One doesn’t handle it. The Graphene cones are a Graphene composite. Mystery solved!Â