Golden ear triton 1 vs tekton double impact speakers

With so much positive information about both do you have a preference? Have you heard both?
tooth2th
Stereo 5,

I auditioned the GE’s in two different Hifi emporiums.  In the first one they only had the References.  After hearing them,  I decided to stick with the speakers I own.  I couldn’t believe how poor the the presentation was. Just on a hunch, I went to the second store which happened to have all three speakers I was interested in.  By a slim margin the Triton 1’s sounded best.  Good enough for me to ask them if I could audition the demos at home. I took them home the same day.
Holy Crap!  
They sounded fantastic.  No comparison to how they sounded at either store.  I don’t know how these guys stay in business if not for the home theater crowd.  At one time, both establishments were really remarkable.
 I agree with no2headphones that two people (or five) may not hear alike or listen to the same type of music or have the same equipment.  But, objectively, none of the negative traits described come close to what I hear.  The speakers in my setting are truly stunning.
If I was buying speakers unheard I'd go for GE's solely because their best
reviews come from  reputable classical musicians .
I’ve heard the Impacts and they are amazing. Im
undecided if they are the sound I’m gunning for but it’s possible. Haven’t heard any GE speakers but would love to.

Its fun reading “engineers” knock speakers they’ve never heard. It truly is the “oh yeah well my dad is bigger than your dad” stuff I did when I was like 5.