Marantz ND8006...anyone had experience with it?

Intrigued by new Marantz ND8006 streamer cdp. Curious if anyone has heard or owned one of these and what their thoughts are? I believe the CD portion is the basic CD8005 which has gotten good reviews from pros and consumers. Not sure about the rest of it. 
joekapahulu
I haven't had the opportunity to hear or see, except online, this player.  I am currently using a Modwright  SA8005.  When I talked with Dan Wright about the stock machine, he said a main reason he chose it as a unit to modify was the fine construction quality and logical circuit layout.  All of the late vintage Marantz, made in Japan, gear is exceptionally solid and capable for its price.

I did not have it modified because I disliked the stock player.  It was more of a fascination with having a tube based output stage for digital.
Bringing this one back to life. I'm also very interested in buying one of these, as I'd like to consolidate some boxes. Has anyone here tried an ND8006 yet? I'd really be interested in hearing your impressions.
Okay, I just got one this morning, and am playing with it as I type this. So far so good, and I'm using the HEOS app that I downloaded to my phone and iPad, but I'll report further when I have some more experience with it.
I brought one in as soon as it was announced because it hit a bunch of the right checkboxes. It works great as a network streamer, CD player, and DAC assuming it meets the feature requirements you're looking for.

I did run into a minor problem with some of the buttons but that was quickly resolved with a firmware update and factory reset. It can be a pain to do any network setup that is somewhat abnormal, because you have to enter each character individually using the remote or front panel buttons, and the easiest for me was to have it transfer settings from an iOS device.