Empirical Audio Synchro mesh reclocker, anybody?

Anybody actually own or has owned one of these units by Empirical Audio?
Sounds good and $699 not a huge outlay in today's world but would prefer some real world experience if anybody has tried it.
Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
I have a McIntosh C2500 preamp with a built in DAC. I’m unsure if it has a transformer on it’s input, do I want the OTL option?
For the hell of it a year or so ago I tried a Wyred 4 Sound reclocker between my April Music CDT100 Transport and Modwright Elyse DAC and heard zero impact, Has anyone had both the Wyred reclocker and the Synchromesh and be able to offer a comparision based upon your system and listening experience? Obviously I can try a Synchromesh and return it if need be but would like to hear from anyone with experience between the two if possible first. 
Just had my Empirical Audio Syncromesh modded by Steve Nugent to his new 7 psec configuration and the result is nothing short of stunning. I had his previous upgrade done a while ago and that was a step up from an already seriously high level of performance. 

The lift in cohesion in resolution combined with organic 3D is outstanding as are decay trails and harmonics. No edge but an increase in detail - which is very hard to get. Best described as a high quality turntable. 

In my rig, the Syncromesh is fed by Argento reference digital cabling and the output is a Shunyata SIGMA BNC. The cost of the cables are multiples of the Synchromesh price. The DAC is a Metrum Adagio NOS which is very detailed especially when run direct to power amps. So it is a real test for the quality of ancillaries. 

The Syncromesh makes my system shine and I recommend very highly. Never underestimate the power of the clock in a system. At 7 psec - that's extraordinary.

Also recommend a high quality linear power supply. I use an Sbooster with Shunyata Alpha PC but I suspect the Paul Hynes LPS Empirical Audio is a killer combination. 
Empherical audio/audioengr promotes his products quite often in these forums. They are not hard to find