Most underrated composer of 20th Century?

My choice is Bohuslav Martinu .
schubert
Amen, Photon46, the amount of fascinating modern music coming out of Finland alone beggars belief.
Not to mention half the conductors in the world are Finnish.
I have a perfect solution to help get any of these fine yet not well known composers some more recognition.

Hire Miley Cyrus' manager/publicist. That guy is awesome! Just ask Britney Spears.

There is a cost associated with fame though. Public twerking may be required! :^)

Or maybe Philip Glass' might suffice? Never seen him have to twerk TTBOMK.
Just a week ago I heard symphonies by Eichberg and I liked them. I had not heard of this composer born in the 1970s. There is a lot of interesting music coming from a wide variety of sources. I even like some of what Golijov is doing, although it sounds like almost crossover to pop music.

Has anyone here listened to the early 1920s opera "Antikrist" by Langgaard? I find that music very interesting--a bit like listening to Hindemith's operas, with a touch of Schoenberg and Wagner. This is another work I happen to stumble upon and liked it a lot.
Schubert, this article addresses your comment about the prevalence of Finnish composers:

http://theclassicalreviewer.blogspot.kr/2012/04/why-does-finland-continue-to-produce-so.html

Larryi, a few years ago I took part in a performance of a work by Langaard ("Music Of The Spheres"). It was my first exposure to his music and, like you, I found it very interesting; I like your comparison to Hindemith (and Wagner) who as Photon46 says also deserves a place on the "underrated" list. This article is from that concert's program notes; you may find it interesting:

http://americansymphony.org/sfaerernes-musik-music-of-the-spheres-1918/
Thanks Frogman, I went to Finland several times when I lived in Germany, would LOVE to live there forever if that was possible.Am an Englund fan.

Re, Glazunov, WI Pubic Radio is playing his Salon Waltz Piano
piece right this second. They play him fairly often and have a CD quality signal, best programming I've heard either here or in Europe.