Totem Owners....

Hi all,
Just auditioned a pair and loved the sound of Totem. Very simple, unique, and musical.
Q1: What's the guide line, or how can I determine which model to buy.
Q2: What's destine sound unique of each one from Arro, Sttaf, Hawk, to Forest, Model-1 and, finally, the Mani-2?

Room: 16' x 16' x 8' ceiling
Amp: 180wpc Anthem A5
Pre-pro: Anthem AVM-30
Music type: Jazz, classical, music concert, instruments, Michael Buble, Eva Cassidy, Katie Melua, etc.
Volume: Midium Low. Listening time normally from 1am-4am.
128x128nasaman
Thank God the thread police (AKA AudioFeil) has shown up on another thread to save all of us from the other evil dealers. Give it a break, because I for one am tired of seeing it on so many threads that I read here. The advice of each and every person here are opinions and should be taken as just that regardless of their affiliation. It has to be up to those reading the thread to audition and listen for themselves before making any decisions. Input often times helps to narrow the search or present options.
Post removed 
I agree with Bob Reynolds. Full disclosure from dealers and/or those benefiting is a good thing.
Readers need to know that information found here is honest and objective.

It's imperative that posters with a financial interest in a product recommended, disclose it.

To not do so is unprofessional and unethical.

Do you get it now csmgolf?
I agree with Bill completely. It does make a difference when a dealer chimes in favorably for a product versus an end user of the same product. The consumer has no financial stake and his only bias is his enthusiasm (or lack of) for the product in question. Full disclosure helps to diffentiate the two.

Shakey