Which integrated amp for better musicality - Parasound Hint vs Primaluna vs ???

I've been having a blast looking up threads and doing some research but my dilemma is this - I want to get more enjoyment out of my music (don't we all). My Anthem and Oppo setup honestly sound great but I can't help but think that maybe I am missing out. I am thinking of upgrading some of my gear by either adding an integrated amp or separates. I'd love to hear some recommendations. Based on some reading, I am considering: 

1. Parasound Halo Integrated 6
2. Primaluna Dialogue Premium or Premium HP

My current setup is as follows: 

Oppo 105D
Anthem MRX 510 AVR
Ascend Acoustic Sierra RAAL Towers and Horizon Center

Any recommendations or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 
freesole
 I own the octave v70se intergrated amp. It sounds fantastic. Everybody (probably fifty people) who have heard it love it's sound. Great amp. Great company.
Prima Luna is tubes sounding Chinese dreck.
The Parasound is good value, particularly with a Transparent Audio or Shunyata AC cord.
If you can swing it, a Luxman 550AXII is musical and built!
@bradf thanks for the suggestions. I have Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers and the Horizon Center (all with the RAAL ribbon tweeter). I haven’t heard of Decware before but will certainly check it out.

@avanti1960 @meadowman I’ll have to do some research on Rogue. Have you compared those to the Primaluna’s and the McIntosh’s?

@kearny @musicloversaudio so many great suggestions. I will have to do some research on both the Octave as well as the Luxman as I have not heard those but have heard the Primaluna, Parasound, and Naim. The more I think about it, the Parasound has more features than I need and I want to focus on what's important to me which is enjoyment from my music. 
I vote with Waltersayless. LM is musical!!
Have read very provocative statements about Lyndy
and the room correction equipment. Do more listening 
before buying. Enjoy the journey!!