Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless

Andy,

If your system is so unstable that it alters sound when you change cables, maybe it's not good enough.

;-)
This post is stalemate. We each have passionate beliefs in the ways our stereos sound. The equipment changes and tweeks we believe or don't believe in. Lets keep ourselves in check me included. We seem to have 2 camps here. The metaphysical and the scientific. Until we have testing equipment that can test things outside the reach of science right now, only our opinions can be our reasoning. Does science know all about the behavior of atoms and electrons? I don't think tbere is a physicist, electrical engineer or researcher that would bet their life on it. Oh well the discussion goes on
blueranger
Does science know all about the behavior of atoms and electrons? I don't think tbere is a physicist, electrical engineer or researcher that would bet their life on it. Oh well the discussion goes on.

>>>>Science is not a person so it doesn’t know anything. Scientists are not all the same, some know more about atoms and electrons than others. One thing you can bet your life on is that atom physics and particle physics are *very* mature sciences. So, even if you personally don’t know the answer someone does, sure as shootin’. 
One thing you can bet your life on is that atom physics and particle physics are *very* mature sciences.

"mature" is a relative term.  One cannot be so arrogant to claim human has known everything about nature.  Quantum physics is not the final words.  For example, dark matter and dark energy : nobody knows anything about it and they comprise about 90% of the universe.  One has to be humble what one knows and what one does not know.