Odyssey Stratos monoblocks with Elac Adante AS-61

I'm currently using Elac Adante AS-61 speakers with Emotiva XPA-200 (power) and USP-1 (pre).
I really like the sound of Elac speakers but I think they will make better sound if I upgrade the amps.
So, I started to search for affordable monoblock power amps and found Odyssey Stratos mono.
http://www.odysseyaudio.com/products-stratos-mono.html
I've found so many articles about how good they are, so I'm pretty sure that they will be a good match for the Elac speakers, but I wanted to ask first what others think before purchasing the amps.

Do you think replacing the current power amps with the Odyssey monoblocks will make huge difference?
If I choose to purchase a tube preamp in the future, what would you recommend? ($1500 or below, new or used)

Thanks in advance.
henryjudy
Another thing to consider that is in favor of the Stratos Mono's is the known poor sensitivity of all Andrew Jones designs from TAD to Pioneer to Elac.  They always tested out as being quite a bit less efficient than the specs claim.  In this case the 61's are specked at 85 db but if tested would probably be closer to 82 or less.  The  Audio Alchemy uses the lower level Hypex UCD modules from several years ago which would in no way keep up with the current delivery available from the Stratos Mono's on a speaker that is demanding. 
@henryjudyI just mentioned Audio Alchemy due to the fact that everyone at the shows liked how they sounded with the Adantes.
I use recapped Krell amplifiers myself with my Martin Logan Montis speakers. I have 3 of them. Krells are so muscular compared to most any amps. High Performance Stereo in Florida is a reseller and authorized by Krell to rebuild and fix these wonderful amps. $1,560 gets you a Krell KST-100 I have one), and would bring more than enough power and Class A sound that is to die for.
Post removed 
I have a Khartago and its fantastic. Call Klaus and talk to him, he's great.

I was going for a Stratos and Klaus SAVED me money by going to a lower amp because he felt like I was wasting money. WHO DOES THAT?

I'll be adding a Suspiro and Candela in the next couple years as budget allows.