Better SACD player than Oppo 205

I may be looking to add a SACD player to my system after so many years without one. Big Oppo fan, but it does not make sense to pay the exorbitant prices folks charge for the UDP 205 in the Internet. Plus, I need it in Silver color.

So.... anything good out there in the ~1,000 - $1,500 price range? From current product lines please (preferably)
128x128thyname
Thanks again @caphill 

I forgot to mention I would need a player with Balanced XLR outputs. Yes I know. I am obsessed. And Silver color
IMHO, if your budget is limited to 1000 to 1500, stick with your Oppo 205 and wait until you have better budget. I have both Oppo 205 and Marantz SA-10, they are for different purposes. Oppo 205 for multi-channel, SA-10 for 2-channel. Oppo 205 XLR analog output is pretty descent for 2-channel, but SA-10 is completely in different class.

Even though SA-10 lists for 7k, the actual retail price is lower.

I guess the concept of upsampling to DSD 4x and sending it directly to MMM analog output stage without any DAC will trickle-down to other models, right now only to Marantz SA-KI Ruby (USD4k), but single-ended.
anwar

what other gear including cabling is in your system-  Happy Listening!