Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Well I let the mat sit another 12 days or so and still was not sure the result was worth the cost of these mats. Then something occurred to me two days ago. ......

Well I had a  revelation.  My Lyngdorf has an Audio Magic Pulse Gen Zx in it.  It blocks EMI and RFI.  Well I understand these devices may restrict the impact of the mat.  I removed it 2 days ago. Well now I like what I am hearing.  The mat had been in my system some 22 days with mixed results until I removed the Audio Magic tweak. As soon as I removed it I was treated with all of the benifits folks have been sharing about on this thread. Music sounds more beautiful than ever in my home. My system sounds more like live music than ever before. As I turn it up the music swells and expands without any sense of being forced or fired at me from the speakers.

Wonder what two would do? 🙂 

Frank, 

+1

I can't count the times over the years I've thought I had finally arrived, only to be surprised by the next improvement using the same equipment.  If buying new equipment is the destination, then the tweaks are the journey.  

Joe 
grannyring4:
Congratulations on doing that experiment !  Are you using the Mats anywhere else? Have you tried the Synergistic Research Blue outlets and fuses, as in my system the combination of the SR Blue products and the Omega Mats is quite impressive. I bet your system improves even over the next several days.

David Pritchard
@davidpritchard 

Only have one mat under the Lyngdorf.  I am interested in the smaller cards for my LPSs used to power my USB reclocker and USB SoTM card.