Upgrade from Classe SSP 800 processor

Hey there,
I’ve been using the Classe SSP 800 in my dedicated home theater room for a while now and while its sound quality is spectacular I think it’s time for me to explore a new current processor that can decode new surround sound formats eg Dolby Atmos, DTS-X, Auro 3D, etc.
Any suggestions?

My SSP 800 has been used strictly for surround sound (home theater) as I do have a separate dedicated stereo setup and system in a separate two-channel listening room. So that said, the new processor will also be used strictly for home theater (surrounds).

My current home theater gears are the following :
* Oppo UDP 205.
* Sony 4k OLED tv (85").
* Classe SSP 800.
* Classe Delta CAM-600 monoblock amps to power my front LR speakers.
* Classe Delta CAM-300 monoblock amp (single) to power my center speaker.
* Classe Delta CA-2300 five-channel amp to power my surrounds.
* B&W 800 D3 front speakers.
* B&W 800 HTML1 D3 center speaker.
* B&W 804 D3 & 805 D3 for surrounds.
*JL Audio Gotham subwoofer.
* 2 of Audioquest Niagara 7000 power product.

I am going to start working on remodeling my dedicated HT room in order to accommodate additional overhead speakers for Atmos setup. And when I get a new processor I will also need to get additional multi-channel amps to power additional speakers necessary.
I might get rid of my B&W 804 D3 & 805 D3 surround speakers and get the B&W 800 D3 in-wall or on-wall speakers for surrounds instead. 

Any ideas as to what new av preamp processor to get? The one that’s capable of decoding Dolby Atmos & DTS-X. But I'm keeping all the Classe Delta series power amps and will need additional multi-channel amps to power additional overhead speakers etc possibly another Classe amps. 

Thanks in advance guys.

caphill
Yes I was surprised too especially considering the Gryphon Diablo 300 price point. 
I think you better get a very good quality xlr to rca converter. 
Cap hill,  Yea, you are probably right.   I’ve seen a jensen converter that I think have some sort of transformers in them to mitigate hum.   I may give those a try.  
Or alternatively you should look for another high end stereo analog integrated amp with HT bypass available in XLR. I know the D’Agostino Momentum stereo integrated has HT bypass in XLR if that would be something that’s in line with your budget. Dan makes great stuff but expensive.

Or look elsewhere and look into Tidal, CH Precision, Soulution, Vitus Audio, Burmester, Ayre, Audionet, Gamut, T&A, Boulder, Esoteric if you prefer solid state. I’m sure any of these will have a HT bypass available in XLR. Any of these make spectacular gears as well but again expensive.

@rshad0000 

How is the Lyngdorf MP-50 working out for you in your setup and system? I'm sure it should be fully broken in by now. 
Mine is doing excellent in my dedicated HT setup/system and is fully broken in now.