Opinions on these budget integrateds?

Searching to replace a NAD C352 with a new/used integrated that will provide a meaningful sonic upgrade.  Looking at options around $2,000 or below, and I don't want it to be a sideways move.

I'm keeping my old Allison One speakers, at least for now, as they work very well with my particular room conditions. 

Would love to get opinions on the options below.  I'm looking for ease and musicality, but the ability to articulate dense music is also important. No internal DAC required.

-Belles Aria - very intrigued

-Quicksilver Integrated - have never had tubes before but am open to them

-Primaluna Prologue or Dialogue - might be over my budget

-Audio Note OTO SE - one day!  but probably cannot power the Allisons

-Sugden a21 SE

-Yamaha A-S2100 

-Parasound Halo

-Unison Research Unico Integrated

-Exposure 2010 S2

-Primare i22

Any thoughts at all are welcome, and I haven't heard ANY of these!  Thanks in advance. 

sforrey
I've only heard the Belles Aria and, briefly, the PL Dialogue. The Dialogue impressed me; but I don't recall the speakers. I would have bought the Aria if it had balance control. My ears are not equal. I listened extensively with Vandersteen Treo CTs and ProAc monitors. It was really nice. I wound up with the Primare I32 and couldn't be happier. Sounds better to me than the Aria or it's big sister, the Soloist. 
Quality is probably the least issue with the Yamaha. The headphone stage is excellent. It is a rock, but if there is an issue it would be power. It's 90 wpc @ 8ohm can make your speaker choice an issue. My current speakers are inadequate, and I'm shopping for what will give me the best performance at that power level. 
There have been threads on here about Yamaha integrated's needing to be sent back straight out of the box.  Fortunately, bought through a real store rather than a dubious website.  Personally, I would have thought "boutique" manufacturers were a better bet for back-up.  Would you rather deal with a caring person in Pittsford, New York or a large, multi-national, Japan-based corporation?
@twoleftears You’ve got a point there.  I’ve just been burned in my other life as a musician by highly-regarded craftsmen who flake out on orders... I’m still owed some custom mouthpiece work (I’m a trumpet player) by a brilliant craftsman who’s equally a genius at avoiding phone calls and emails.  I think even a behemoth like Yamaha would be easier to deal with.  But who knows?  

@chasda - thanks for the data point.  My current amp has less power so I think the Yam would be ok on that front. 

@sforrey David Belles is definitely not like the craftsman you mention.  Talk to Johnny Rutan at Audio Connection if you need more of a recommendation.