SPEAKERS, SPEAKERS AND MORE SPEAKERS.. BUT NEED BASS.?

Greetings audiophile fans,
I am in a challenging dilemma with SPEAKER selection and need a advice.. Budget 4K and less!!
Currently my setup consists ps audio pair mono amps, Jew Rowland pre and Oracle Delphi turntable..
I am mostly listening records (Jazz, folk....) I honestly prefer not to use sub due to space but prefer ful size tower SPEAKERS with enough bass to satisfy my need.. “IT’S ALL ABOUT THAT BASS” 
Soooo what have you heard and recommend for me??
Thanks and happy listening....
Cheers 

128x128shinemaster
If you're into used (not quite vintage) gear the KEF 107 or 107/2 will load most residential rooms with enough bass to satisfy most bass heads. I'm a jazz fan too, and the 107 renders subs unnecessary. The Kube EQ allows for bass tuning (frequency, Q, and boost/cut)...but of course evil because tuning, and evil tone controls. Evil.
subs allow the mids and highs to reproduce better....also the amp is relieved of powering a big woofer.
... Very simply: VINTAGE GERSHMAN AVANT GARDE RX20s or more recent versions of the AVANT GARDE. BASS IN SPADES!
The Kef R 900's are amazing ....and bass is incredable deep ..tight and clean ...midrange is superb and upper extension detailed and clear ..
Huge sound stage and image is spot on ...

New in box list for $5000 on sale for $3800 till end of November. 

www.questforsound.com 
Sub Woofer option works well. I got 2x JL audio Subs connected to Avantgarde Acoustic Duos. The Original Subs are disconnected. Running with Ayon Mercury Tube AMP and Ayon Stealth DAC... Astonishing sound and Bass.....

Listen to Niki Minaj - Queen album if you like bass.