I pulled the trigger, I bought OHM Walsh Micro Tall Speakers...

So I called John Strohbeen, what a great man!

He helped me select an appropriate model for my tiny little music room which used to be a bedroom that we blew the wall out of!

I am a big fan of 3 dimensional sound and the disappearing act of speakers, massive, deep and wide sound stage and I believe I made the right call. I considered KEF R series, Tekton Pendragon, Tannoy Revolutions and Sonus Faber. I think I made the right call.
Will be driving them with a Primaluna Dialogue Premium running kt150’s

Are any of you current or past OHM owners and if you are your opinions please!
128x128eag618
Thank you Mapman, I think in my very small 12x12 room the Primaluna with KT150's at 48 watts per side should be sufficient, or at least I am hoping.

I do understand the sensitivity of the OHM's are low 85dB but the upside I hear is worth a shot!
I think the Primaluna is definitely worth a shot. When I first got my MicroWalsh Talls I ran them with a 25 wpc ss/tube hybrid. I could get the amp to clip if I pushed it hard enough, but it was only when listening louder than I normally do. Depending on how loud you like to listen, 48 wpc may be more than enough. 
Wonderful. I used them for years and still have them (purchased in 2004). I've been on the merry-go-round more than I care to admit and am now in the SET/high-efficiency speaker camp, but I still drag the Ohms out of storage on a regular basis. They're still wonderful and I'll never sell them. John S. is indeed a great guy and a gem in the industry. 

BTW, two other speaks I have in storage are the Magnepan MMG's and the Mark & Daniel Ruby's. What can I say, speaker designs fascinate me. 

I hope you enjoy your MWT's as much as I have.
The design is great the only thing I don’t like for a long time now is the low quality Xover and parts . I asked how about a SE model 
at least a top quality Xover which is the heart of all Loudspeakers.
John just wans to keep things his way. That is why I didnot buy any of his newer speakers. It is a shame they do sound respectable but could sound at least 15-20% better with just $400in upgraded Xover parts and wiring.