Are the new Ohm Walsh speakers Audiophile quality?

Considering buying the Ohm Walsh 2000 Tall but very few reviews has me questioning there quality. Any thoughts?
sixsigmaguy
Currently I have 2 Walsh models one generation older than the current line. Refurbed Walsh 2 cabinets with 100 8" driver and refurbed Ohm F cabinets with 5 12" driver. Also my original Ohm Ls that I uograded myself. 1000s are latest and greatest with new cabinets and slightly smaller than my smaller pair. Larger models do more bass in larger rooms if needed.

The newer Walsh models are much refined from the originals first sold in the early 80s. I compared  new versus old walsh 2s with 8" drivers both side by side before trading in my old pair towards my current larger pair.
Do you have a pair? Which model? How do they comparison to other speakers you have owned?
I just got a pair of Ohm 1000s delivered about 2 weeks ago. I'm very pleased with them. While I'm still experimenting a bit with the final placement, I've already made the decision to keep them. No need for any more of the 120 day trial period.

Are they "audiophile"? I don't know as I don't use that word. It is a meaningless term in my book due to the baggage attached to it. However, I do find the Ohms very natural sounding when playing well recorded, un-processed, un-amplified voices and instruments. One of my favorite features so far is the enormous sweet spot. One can move around the room and maintain a stable image -- just like with live music. It is nice being freed from the small "head in the vice" sweet spot many other speakers have.
Schiit didn’t have many professional reviews until they did an ad buy in Stereophile...then their high end DAC was reviewed. Its just how the game usually works. BTW, the Ohms are incredible.