In search for speakers of "natural" sound

Hello,
I am using a pair of Harbeth speakers. However, I am not satisfied with the 'naturalness' of the sound (it could be that I am so demanding). I am looking for a pair of speakers that can produce the more natural and organic sound than Harbeth if there is any.

I know that it depends on the amp, cables, and other variables. However, let's assume that with the appropriate gears, which speakers do you think can produce the "most natural sound"? By "natural", I mean the sound that we hear directly from musical instruments, from the singer without going through any amplification.

There is a user mentioning that speakers from the past used that 'natural sound' as a reference when designed speakers. In contrast, the sound today (even the hi-end one) is to "hi-fi". He guessed it could be less people have chance to listen to live / acoustic music than before.  

Is it right?

Thank you for your experience and recommendation!
Best,
Huy.

P.S: I know that my questions are silly and dumb, please bear with me.

Ag insider logo xs@2xquanghuy147
Typo that I didn’t catch in time; missed an "R": "SPECTAL CONTENT" should have been "SPECTRAL CONTENT".
Have you EVER heard "Natural Sound" in your room with any speakers?.... Maybe your room acoustics are the problem?  Different speakers react differently in different rooms and setups.  A very wide dispersion speaker may not sound good in a more reverberant room.  Also.... what is YOUR definition of Natural Sound?.... It may not be the same as MY definition... ie... the sound in my head that I am seeking.  We simply need more information to answer your question intelligently.
I too was searching for a natural sounding speaker.  I wrote a review of 15 different speakers I home demoed. I ended up with Boenicke speakers.  The designer seems to spend much time recording concerts and as far as I understand it always aims to create a speaker to reproduce the sound of a live acoustic instrument.  The other most natural sounding speaker I came across was the Sonus Faber.  Review here:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/a-brief-review-of-15-high-end-speakers-on-home-demo-including...
Tannoy Prestige. Tobian Sound. Proac. Sonu Faber...Harbeth sounds quite natural usually. Maybe try another amp?
Hi everyone,
I have searched quite extensively recently, some names that come up are:- Josheph Audio Pulsars
- JMR Offrande Suppreme V2- Spendor SP100 or SP100R2
The seller are not in my area so I can't demo them.

I used to have Klipsch Chorus 2. I still remember the big sound stage, the weight and mass of the bass. However, the mid and hi-mid is quite harsh and grainy.

Is there anything in the list can offer big sound stage, weighty bass and the organic mid of Harbeth?

Thank you.