Herron VTPH-2A Phono Preamp....anyone familiar?

Hi just reaching out to get any input/feedback  on the Herron VTPH-2A Phono Preamp.   While I'm happy with my existing Parasound JC3 Jr., someone recommended the Herron, so I got intrigued, as I've never run into, nor listened to, any Herron products.  
Thks, Jim

jhajeski
@lewm, my comparisons were done with the Allnic 1201, it just put more air around the instruments in my system. Actually sold the 1201 and bought the H1500. The Herron was an exceptional phono stage and I could live with it for ever.
Never read a bad word about the Herron or Keith Herron during my years of frequenting this forum.
My components come and go but my Herron Phono is going nowhere.   I had my 2 upgraded to 2A.   It is the rock of my system.
 I echo all the good things said about the VTPH2A  It is an outstanding product with outstanding customer service. I love it! 
Come onnnnnn!!!  There's got to be someone somewhere who dislikes the Herron phono stage.  Or have you all been drinking Kool Aid at BPoletti's house?  (This is a joke, folks.)