Two Against Nature-What is your reference recording?

I have a number of different recordings that really seem to highlight the strengths and SQ of my system. This week I purchased a used CD ($3, free shipping) of Steely Dan's Two Against Nature and I'm just blown away. To me, it seems better produced (maybe overproduced) than Aja. (A copy of Gaucho is still on the way so we'll see how I feel about it.) It rises above the three or four other 'reference' recordings that I use as a benchmark for my system and so Two Against Nature is probably now my single 'reference' recording.

But here's the thing, I do not like any song on Two Against Nature as much as any given song on Aja. So what seems to carry Two Against Nature (for me) is its production value. It is just a sonic joy to listen to even if the songs are not as catchy as those from Aja and Gaucho.

So that got me to wondering: First, what is your reference recording (any format/medium) for your system? Second, is it also your favorite recording to listen to? In other words, is it the best recording/production AND your favorite music?

George
n80
Post removed 
I've got DSOTM on CD, don't remember which but rated highly on various sites. It is one of my reference CDs but Two Against Nature seems to be better at highlighting my system's strengths...........but I enjoy DSOTM better as a piece of music.

I have not had a copy of Meddle since college and that was on cassette tape. I need to pick up a copy. I'm not into vinyl so it will be on CD. I'll do some research for the best CD.
For a long time on CD I've used the album 'Blue Moon' by Ahmad Jamal. Specifically the song Morning Mist. The better my system became, the more depth and clarity I would hear -- lots of things to discover in this song, especially the percussion.
n80

Just an opinion but I believe many of the high ratings are attributable to special effects i.e. voices, VCS3 synthesizer, tape loops, clocks, etc. but that’s me. 

I believe The Wall, WYWH, Obscured By Couds, in addition to Meddle are all better than Dark Side. However, the 5.1 mix is really cool. YMMV
PS
In my 8,000+ vinyl collection the best recording is
“Waves, The Bossa Nova Sessions” by Eden Atwood
Simply stunning